I don’t want to crave ice cream. I can’t stop myself. Why?
I couldn’t stop craving and devouring ice cream because I’m addicted to carbohydrates. I wish I’d known about carb addiction twenty years ago. I wouldn’t have wasted so much time on foolish diets. We’ll cover the growing knowledge of carb addiction from a personal perspective—the ongoing battle one of us (L.J.) has with carbohydrate addiction. Some of what you’ll learn is—
- Whether you’re a carbohydrate addict.
- Why your previous weight loss attempts have failed.
- Why counting calories and exercising until you drop haven’t worked.
- Why the low-fat, low-cholesterol diet is both outdated and destructive.
- Why we like the foods we shouldn’t and how to change our food preferences.
- How to break the chains of carbohydrate addiction.
Take advantage of our exclusive web only offer to download a preview of Confessions of a Carbohydrate Addict. Enter your email address below and click download now to receive your complementary sample chapters offer. We will send occasional updates.